We take the guess work out of Building + the Surprises out of Closings
The result is an enjoyable Building Process bringing your Dream Home to Life.
Develop Land/ Site Plan
Create Home Renderings in 3-D
Set Appropriate Allowances
Advise on Product Selections
Create Blue Prints
Create Detailed Specifications
Price + Build Your Home
Warranty + Answer Questions
Step One - Plan Development
Contracting us to build your home gives you immediate access to our Design, Budget + 3-D Model Services. We all love surprises, but no one likes cost over run surprises. Planing is Key! We have honest discussions about your dream + the cost.
- Collect Style Ideas, Needs + Wishes
- Review Land, Covenants + Local Codes
- Cost/Value Analysis to Set Price Goals
- Decide on Rocca Plan or Custom Rocca Plan + Create 3-D renderings
- Determine Size of Home
- Create Preliminary Specifications
Do you already have a Blue Print? If so, Step One will seem quick + easy.
Step Two - Product Discovery
Once a floor plan is determined we begin Showroom Visits + Product Selection to unveil a more refined picture of your new home. These steps are made easy with assistance from Kevin + Kimberlee. Ask us anything, we are here to help.
- Plumbing Fixtures/Water Treatment
- Floor Coverings/Wall treatments
- Lighting/Window Treatments
- Windows/ Entry + Garage Doors
- Insulation/Eco Features/HVAC/ Geothermal/Solar
- Interior Millwork/Doors/Built-in Designs
- Exterior Siding/Stone/Roofing
- Landscape Design/Fencing/Pergolas/Pools/Ponds
- Smart Home/Audio Video/Security
Step Three - Refine Plans
Taking time in Step Two ensures that we enter the Construction portion of Building knowing all the Details + Prices. We help you be prepared by refining as many details as possible up front. This phase is so important to budget allocation. We review the good, better + best choices for products + design, creating the Intelligent Home Design for you.
- Optimize Structural Details
- Smart Revisions for Product Selections
- Finalizing 3-D Drawings with Selected Products + Designs
- Finalize Specifications
- Finalize Build-able Prints
- Create an Options List Relevant to your home
Step Four -Building Contract
Completing Step Three brings full circle all of the planning + design to create a Project Cost Number. This will not increase unless you have not finalized a selection or make a change to a listed specification. Price Assurance is peace of mind.
- Complete Engineering
- Review + Sign the Building Contract
- Obtain Building Permits
- Prepare the Schedule
- Prepare the Site
Step Five - Construction
Yes, We Are Ready to Dig! The pre-planning pays off here with less stress + fewer disruptions to your work schedule, making the construction of your dream home a thing of joy + beauty. No Surprises.
- Fewest Unexpected Overage Expenses
- More Enjoyable Building Experience
- Direct Communication with On Site Manager
- Fewer, If Any, Last Minute Decisions
- Changes are Still an Option
- Site Visits are Encouraged
- Walk Through as needed for: Framing/Mechanical/Sheetrock/Flooring/Finishes
Step Inside - Welcome Home
Your home is complete. Now it's time to fill it with family, love + memories. This is the end of a journey + the beginning of a new adventure.
- Rocca New Home Walk Through
- Demonstrate + Answer Questions on Home Features
- Create a Final Details List
- 1 Month Tune up
- 1 year Warranty Review
We may be done constructing, but we are only a phone call away for any questions you may have. Thank you for letting us share in your home building experience!
1 year warranty against defective craftsmanship, mechanical devices systems, missing parts, or omissions
1 month post move-in tune up
Warranty program to take care of issues during 1st year
11 month inspection and maintenance follow up